sometimes it kinda hurt when you feel that someone ignore you. I understand that you are sick, and recovering but please dont use that as a reason for you to distance yourself from me. You said you love me, you said you missed me, but why you hurt me? i feel hurt when you said " Come on. I m still recovering + weekend is my day with my family. So jgnlah terasa..". Yes I am terasa okay, you are not you.. the one that love me.. why? am i did something very wrong or hurt you until you become like this? Seriously i dont understand this thing happenned.. we've already agreed that we still can communicate even if its weekend or holidays. But ur statement really poke to my heary and im speechless... i dunno what to say.. You the one i love the most doesnt care about me anymore.. why? i need the answer.. u think i didnt care for you when you were sick? you are very wrong.. i cant help myself from always thinking of you... actually i really want to be with you take care of you when you are sick. you just dont know how much i care for you and love you... and even worst i miss you.. but this is what i get..
sayang, kalau abg ada buat salah, im sorry from deepest point of my heart. because i really didnt mean it. please forgive me, as what i want is you, as before..
"You are the reason I could fly, because of you i dont have to wonder why... my baby you... "
Im sorry sayang, I just dunno what else to say except for this word, " i love you"
goodnite sayang.. abang sayanggg!!
Mobile Blogging from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment