Snooker, was first introduced to me back in 1987. That time Steve Davis, Jimmy White and a few others was the name that conquer the game. That was the first time I hold the snooker "cue". Not to mentioned how funny i look when the first try on cue ball. My friend always laugh at me, until when I have a sifu who teach me until i become a better player. Thats not the point here, what I want to share here is about the terms we used to use in this game. Its so funny sometime because the terms were a bit "censored". The terms like "tundun", "cipet", "yamsoi", "amkong" really funny and its already 1Malaysia. Hehehe Thats what we called life experienced that can't be bought by any values. It's in your heart and mind.. And it lasts forever..
Monday, May 24, 2010
SNOOKER- Hobby, interest
Snooker, was first introduced to me back in 1987. That time Steve Davis, Jimmy White and a few others was the name that conquer the game. That was the first time I hold the snooker "cue". Not to mentioned how funny i look when the first try on cue ball. My friend always laugh at me, until when I have a sifu who teach me until i become a better player. Thats not the point here, what I want to share here is about the terms we used to use in this game. Its so funny sometime because the terms were a bit "censored". The terms like "tundun", "cipet", "yamsoi", "amkong" really funny and its already 1Malaysia. Hehehe Thats what we called life experienced that can't be bought by any values. It's in your heart and mind.. And it lasts forever..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment